Lab Air Classifier LHB
Working Principle of Laboratory Cyclonic Jet Mill
Materials are fed into self-diffluent classification system for first time separating. Thus, majority coarse materials will be separated and the remained coarse materials will be sorted out in second tine classifying. Finally, the lab air classifier will collect the qualified powder materials and remained coarse materials will be discharged from dump valves.
LHB lab air classifier is a mini type classifier for nano-powders which is designed by our company independently. It is suitable for research of powder materials and test of new powdered products in university, scientific research institution and company lab.
- The lab air classifier is able to complete both classifying and collection functions, and the machine body is made using stainless steel.
- Classification efficiency is 50% higher than the traditional air classifiers at the same capacity.
- High precision classification help guarantee that there is no oversize granularity and remains, etc. in finished products.
- Low wear
There is no wearing when the lab air classifier is used for classifying materials with a Moh's hardness no more than 5.
When the classifier is used for materials with Moh's hardness higher than 7, its classifying system has a longer service life than that of traditional horizontal and vertical classifiers.
- Designed in quick-open structure, the air classifier is easy for disassemble and cleaning, and it conforms to GMP standard.
- PLC automatic controlled and electromechanical controlled system is adopted to ensure stable and efficient performance.
- Negative pressure production ensures low operation noise and no dust pollution.
Our LHB lab air classifier can be used to sort and wipe off impurities in powder materials. It also can be used to separate coarse materials from superfine powders and nano-powders. So it is especially suitable for research of powder materials and test of new powdered products in university, scientific research institution and company lab.
1. Feeding system
2. Main machine of LHB lab air classifier
3. Cyclonic collector
4. Pulse dust collector
5. Induced draft fan
6. Receiving box
Parameters of HLB Lab Air Classifier
|Model ||LHB-10 |
|Power(Kw) ||Classification ||0.75 |
|Feeding ||0.37 |
|Fan ||2.2 |
|Capacity (kg/h) ||10~50 |
|Voltage (V) ||220/380 |
|Fineness (um) ||50~3 |
|Dimensions (L×W×H) mm ||1040×910×1524|