LHI Vertical Impact Mill
Firstly, the LHI verticle impact mill feeds the materials from feeding device to the crushing chamber. Then, the materials will be smashed through the impact of high-speed rotating hammer. Thus, through the classifier wheel, these materials will have fines and coarse material separation. Finally, the coarse material will be fed into the crushing chamber to be smashed again. And the fines are collected by the collection system.
- Both the grinding rotor and classifying wheel are driven by the same motor, which has the advantages of compact structure, high energy-conversion efficiency and low energy consumption.
- The grinding rotor, rotating speed of classifying wheel and the wind volume can be adjustable. The LHI vertical impact mill can produce the med-fineness finished products within D97=25~150μm and is also more suitable for producing the finished products whose particles are narrowly distributed.
- The crushing parts featured with long service life use the new composite wear-resistant materials. Processing the materials whose Mons' hardness scale is less than 5 is pollution-free.
- LHI vertical impact mill is featured with quick-opening structure. And the complete machine is easy for dismounting and cleaning, and suitable for refueling operation.
- LHI vertical impact mill has the advantages of compact design, less space demand and cost-effective.
- It is featured with overall pressure-resisting design. LHI vertical impact mill uses the inert gas closed-circuit circulation device for smashing the inflammable and explosive materials.
LHI verticle impact mill is particularly suitable for crushing and processing epoxy resins, polyurethane, polyester fiber, limestone, dye, gelatine, wheat, and various other materials. It is widely used in crushing materials for chemical industry, building materials, food, medicine, environmental protection industries and so on.
|Model \ Data ||LHI-20 ||LHI-50 ||LHI-70 ||LHI-150 ||LHI-260 |
|Feed size(mm) ||≤10 ||≤10 ||≤10 ||≤10 ||≤10 |
|Fineness(um) ||25~150 ||25~150 ||25~150 ||25~150 ||25~150 |
|Main power(kw) ||7.5-11 ||15-22 ||30-45 ||75-90 ||132-160 |
|Capacity (t/h) ||0.15~1 ||0.35~2 ||0.75~4 ||1.5~7.5 ||3~15|
1. Horizontal impact mill
2. Cyclonic collector
3. Pulsed dust collector
4. Induced draft fan